Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

San Francisco bay area military wives support group

After several weeks of trying to find a local support group for military spouses and not finding one I came to the conclusion that if it didn't exist I would create one. I reached out to my local vice-mayor and she agreed to meet with me. We had coffee and talked about the need for a local support group and that we would both do our homework, more research and stay in touch. I'm encouraged and confident that it will happen. I will post here and update you all on our progress.Thank you again Vice Mayor Frisella for taking time from your busy schedule to meet with me. I'm sending this out to the masses. If you are a military spouse and live in the SF. Bay Area and are looking for support please contact me via this blog or leave a comment or email me at sandiafria@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment